Araya Construction and Design - Looking to hire

Introduction/motive:

Hi Sketchup community, my name is Tucker and my business name is Araya CAD (Araya Construction and Design). I work out of Powell River, British Columbia Canada and I am looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced sketchup user.

I am a Contractor who does work on residential homes. I have been doing a handful of designs each month for my customers to bring them strong visuals of their projects such as kitchen designs, or designs for my own well being on a project to save me time and money throughout the building process. Soon I will be releasing my website etc for those interested to see what we are all about and how we use design in our business.

I am looking to hire a knowledgeable sketchup user for free lance/part time work. More than likely there will be work to start at least once a month and as I continue to get rolling there will be more consistent work possibly projects once a week or more. Each project usually takes about 6 hours or less to complete.

Pay:

Paid by the hour or project:

Projects:

Typical projects are fence designs, kitchen designs, designs from a photo using photo match, facade designs for the exterior of a building, trim work, etc.

Minimum requirements:

• Sketchup Pro user
  • experience with design work
  • ***** some experience with construction and rough understanding of carpentry (basics of wall framing, etc)**
  • a basic understanding of design and planning within a space
  • familiar with complex modelling and a well rounded sketchup user
  • efficient
  • reliable and honest (not telling me you can do something when you cannot)

Preferred requirements:

• Profile builder 3 extension or something similar to make trim work easy
  • Rendering program of some sort (I use Enscape 3D for example, not required but would be a plus)
  • Extensions to help make the build of a project that much more efficient

Please get in touch with me via private message and copy paste the info below to tell me a little bit about yourself.

Copy paste info below into private message than fill in each space:

• Introduction:
  • Experience:
  • Interest in working with Araya CAD:
  • Availability:
  • Confirmation of “Minimum requirements” list and “Preferred requirements” list:
2 Likes

Hello Tucker,

I’ve sent you a PM!

1 Like

Hi Tucker,

I just sent you a PM. I look forward to hearing back from you.

– Tom