Hi Sketchup community, my name is Tucker and my business name is Araya CAD (Araya Construction and Design). I work out of Powell River, British Columbia Canada and I am looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced sketchup user.
I am a Contractor who does work on residential homes. I have been doing a handful of designs each month for my customers to bring them strong visuals of their projects such as kitchen designs, or designs for my own well being on a project to save me time and money throughout the building process. Soon I will be releasing my website etc for those interested to see what we are all about and how we use design in our business.
I am looking to hire a knowledgeable sketchup user for free lance/part time work. More than likely there will be work to start at least once a month and as I continue to get rolling there will be more consistent work possibly projects once a week or more. Each project usually takes about 6 hours or less to complete.
Paid by the hour or project:
Typical projects are fence designs, kitchen designs, designs from a photo using photo match, facade designs for the exterior of a building, trim work, etc.
- Sketchup Pro user
- experience with design work
- ***** some experience with construction and rough understanding of carpentry (basics of wall framing, etc)**
- a basic understanding of design and planning within a space
- familiar with complex modelling and a well rounded sketchup user
- reliable and honest (not telling me you can do something when you cannot)
- Profile builder 3 extension or something similar to make trim work easy
- Rendering program of some sort (I use Enscape 3D for example, not required but would be a plus)
- Extensions to help make the build of a project that much more efficient
Please get in touch with me via private message and copy paste the info below to tell me a little bit about yourself.
Copy paste info below into private message than fill in each space:
- Interest in working with Araya CAD:
- Confirmation of “Minimum requirements” list and “Preferred requirements” list: