I’m not quite sure why I decided to do it, but I wrote some code to scrape all the constants defined by Sketchup (SU) into txt files. The only constants added from ‘native Ruby’ are the constants prefixed by ‘RUBY_’.
The files start with constants defined on Object, then constants scoped to SU class/module objects, then SU class/module objects with no constants.
I created four files, two for SU8 and two for SU2014. The _constants files are laid out in columns, the _constants_tab files are tab delimited. Same info, just different format.
They’re located at –
What I did –
First, I created a text file of all the constants defined by Ruby 2.2.3. Or, said another way, in a Ruby environment without SU.
Then, in SU, I created a hash from the items in that file, found all the constants in existence in SU, then removed any that were in the hash from the ‘Ruby only’ file.
Hence, everything left is from SU…
Some may find this helpful,