About the SketchUp Viewer category

If you’ve installed SketchUp on your phone or tablet then you’re using the SketchUp Viewer for Mobile. You may post here if:

• You are having problems with a feature.
  • You have questions about SketchUp Viewer.
  • You would like to request a feature for the SketchUp Viewer.

Be sure you choose the appropriate platform sub-category [Android or iOS] when posting to ensure you get the most accurate response.

Thank you for the new version of the mobile viewer. I use it to show files created on SU 2015 PRO iPhone6 on mac.
I meet a problem: scenes do not show the correct layers.
And I have a suggestion for the sidebar: it would be better if it was transparent to see the changes, even if the model is behind the menu.
thank you
Gildas

Hello,

I have just purchased the latest Sketchup mobile viewer for my second generation Ipad using OS 8. The App has failed to download any model, even small files and keeps crashing. I have tried turning off all other apps, to no avail.
Is there any fix for this? I can’t believe I just spent money on something that does not perform! Very frustrating.

Hallo
I have the new galaxy tab s3 and the sketchup viewer have some graphic problems.

The funny think is that the viewer works totaly fine with my old galaxy s6 phone.
Maybe its because of android 7.2 … i dont know.
Will you bring a new update to fix this problems?

Hello,
I was wondering how I can send a 3D model to a client to view in Sketchup Viewer. Would I have to create the model in 3D Warehouse and make it public?

Thank you