3D Warehouse Maintenance at noon, Mountain Daylight Time, Friday, July 27, 2018

We’re set to take 3D Warehouse down in a few minutes. Any concerns, please post here, or follow https://status.sketchup.com/. Thanks.

Barry

1 Like

I Suggest new things in SketchUp.

1. Re Introduce the reply button to reply comments received by viewers.
  2. Need to re introduce This Model Is Used In section again so we can check if your model is used and got listed as components.
  3. Discontinue the feature of Add a URL because we can put links on description too so why Add a URL box has introduced, even during when we edit a model.

Hi @Cyrus… Did you mean to post this as a new topic? I only ask because it really does not seem to have much to do with Barry’s notification about the 3DWH downtime…

It’s about maintenance as mentioned, might be fixing some issues or bugs if we face or still exists. i.e why i mentioned these suggestions.

No direct fixes, but enabling some foundational changes that will enable things down the line. Suggestions always welcome, thanks for the feedback.

-b

1 Like

Arch, first world problem. I need my Free software now. I am in the middle of typing a huge post in some sort of aquarium forum, and I need to illustrate things fast.

But then I realized I was using it for free… so created a account and wanted to say… Thanks people! Good work!

1 Like

When does it end?
I am working on a very tight deadline and I need the warehouse to finish.
Please get back to me soon!

1 Like

Hi Barry,

Could you please advise when is the expected time of completion for the scheduled maintenance?

Thanks

Danny

Continuing the discussion from 3D Warehouse Maintenance at noon, Mountain Daylight Time, Friday, July 27, 2018:

whene it will be valable again ?

Hello, is there any alternative to the warehouse?

For those of you that may have missed the Big Red Box at the top of 3dwarehouse this week, noting that the time was adjusted for your time zone, and 12PM is Mountain Daylight Time:

Please Note: This site is scheduled to undergo maintenance on 7/27/2018, 12:00:00 PM.
We expect the site to be down for approximately 180 minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Nothing Compares to 3D Warehouse:

It’s been 2.5 hours and zero days
Since you took your Warehouse away
I go out every shadows-on sunset for your geo-location and sleep all day
Since you took your Warehouse away

Since you been gone I can draw whatever I want
I can see any 2D figure I choose
I can draw my dinner in a fancy Corner Bar
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these Pantone blues
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to 3D you
It’s been so low-polygon without you here
Like a 2D bird without a song
Nothing can stop this lonely fog from falling
Tell me 2D baby in a stoller where did I go wrong
I could download every 2D boy I see
But they’d only remind me of you
I went to the architect and guess what he told me?
Guess what he told me?
He said 2D girl you better try to draw it yourself
No matter what you do, but he’s a fool
'Cause nothing compares
All the 2D flowers that you planted 2D mama
In the Add Location imported back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with our 2D baby stroller was sometimes hard
But I’m willing to give it another push pull
'Cause nothing compares

4 Likes

If I had a cup of coffee right now, I’d have blown it all over my screen! :smiley:

1 Like

OK, we should be back now.

1 Like