3D Basecamp Call for Speakers is open!

Hey SketchUppers!
If you have a great workflow and want to be a presenter at Basecamp 2024, our call for speakers is now live. We are counting on our great community to share their love for SketchUp. Submit your proposal here - https://3dbasecamp.sketchup.com/en/call-for-speakers

9 Likes

I could come and present my workflow in a mixed software work group, but it might not be the up-beat event you are looking for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woah, can a visualizer be a speaker? hahaha. I don’t model much things I take references and mix and match them and create visual and render them.

Submit your proposal before time runs out…and if it’s compelling enough then it might get selected. The goal is to highlight SketchUp’s strengths and how you use it in your workflow but beyond SketchUp modeling, visualization workflows with extensions, such as V-Ray, are well received and an integral part of the design and communication process.

2 Likes

Having trouble logging in to speaker proposal site. Can’t figure out whther to use Trimble password, Dimensions password, and reset email never shows up…help please

Hi James,
This is a different process from previous Basecamps. This is a new system unless you have been to a Trimble Dimensions Conference before. Do you know if you have previously created a Dimensions account - either as an attendee or speaker?

OK, done.

Certainly enjoyed James Akers’ (@iPad4Architects ) talk at the last 3DBC too.

1 Like

Well thank you, good sir! Let’s catch up at the next one.

@KyleB, I swear I didn’t pay RTCool :grin:

1 Like