Working from Home (Quarantine Times)

With some luck you’ll get a Bakerloo line :smiley:

those pictures in the background I did a study in sketchup before placing them on the wall

the luminaire with the points of light also created the project in sketchup, used pieces of sewage pipe, black spray, perforated electrician tape and aluminum curtain profile.

8 Likes

OK. I did a bit of cleanup.

Looks like it’s time for a new mouse pad.

20 Likes

its not very exciting but I did mange to get one of my cards from work, that is very exciting and it fits with 3cm to spare!

And for good measure here is a pic of my work desk and you can see why its such an anticlimax to be home :frowning:

17 Likes

How do you use SketchUp with a steering wheel and three foot pedals? :smiley:

4 Likes

Wait, Dave… Is there a possibility that @liamk887 uses his computer for things… other than SketchUp??!

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

8 Likes

Oh come now! Surely you jest.

3 Likes

But he uses the SketchUp bottle to cool the computer…

2 Likes

Here’s mine. Occasional attempts at cleaning are made but not too often…

My bigger desk was mainly censored from the picture.

11 Likes

Blasphemy!

Scroll, left click, middle click and right click, duh…

5 Likes

“My, that’s a big one.”
- Killer, Dirty Harry

In this case meaning the Wacom tablet/display.

2 Likes

It dwarfs my 22 in. Cintiq, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Here’s some architectural salvage, some yellow pine and a bit of alien technology.
Not fancy but surprisingly comfortable.

Here’s to your health,
Shep

17 Likes

I’ve always worked from home.
The shelves and desk were designed in SU and were all painted in the model. Something I’ve never gotten around to in real life.

15 Likes

My office is in a building in the back yard of my house, so very close to home. I’m still “working” here but as much of my design is around live spectacle, many of the near term contracts have canceled and a lot are on “hold”. Oh well, I’m digging into projects for next year, and catching up on the Sketchup forum!

Be well everyone!

Giant Wacom displays are impressive but… my office comes equipped with a live drummer.

… and earplugs.

23 Likes

Every day is a learning day.

I don’t see a seatbelt, which is surely not safe :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

All that power, and still getting pixelation?

:smiley:

5 Likes

My Home Office. Pictures on the wall are from when I used to do Photography, but have been too lazy to take them down.

A3 Printer out of view and A1 Printer in another room.

9 Likes

I see one of your computers is under quarantine as well. Does it have a virus?

4 Likes