Vray for SketchUp 3.6 License for Sale

Hi there,

I would like to sell a VRay for Sketchup 3.6 license.
Price is $400 €.

The license includes one render node. You can buy one additional render node (200€) for swarm rendering.

The render nodes are flexible in that they can be used with other VRay products :

If you buy all together you can have one GUI license + 2 Nodes for 500€.

I have talked with Chaos Group sales and support and they’ve sent me a transfer form, which must be signed from both sides.
The reason is that I stopped working freelance. Having said that, its an awesome product for those using SU!

If you are interested please pm or email me!
Email: post@jurekkuttner.de

Thank you!
Jurek

Cost effective V-Ray Render nodes are compatible with V-Ray for 3ds Max, Maya, Modo, Nuke, Revit, Rhino and SketchUp. Volume discounts available.

Ok Guys,

Updated Price!

VRay for SketchUp 3.6 License incl. 1 Render Node is 250€

plus a second Render Node= 300€

give me a message, If you are interested.

For anyone interested, 3.6 only will work up to SketchUp 2018. It would be worth knowing if Chaos allows the buyer to upgrade to V-Ray Next, so that it can work with later versions of SketchUp.

Hi,

of course you can upgrade Vray 3.6 to Vray Next!

Best

I’m sure that is generally true, I was distinguishing the case for when you buy a 3.6 license from someone else, not from Chaos.

Here’s a handy calculator for how much the upgrade would cost.

https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/sketchup/upgrade-calculator

I am interested, can we discuss the purchase of the Vray

It would be important to understand that the EULA section 3.1.3 for Vray indicates that they don’t allow a user to sell their license.

Something else to know, V-ray 3.6 doesn’t work with SketchUp 2019 or 2020.

Note that the date of the original post was 9 months ago.