Viewer on Quest logs out when I press "Next"

I just installed SketchUp Viewer (V25) on my Meta Quest 2, opened it, and followed the prompt to sign in to my SketchUp account on my headset. When sign in is successful I return to the viewer app and I can see my files hiding behind the… I’ll call it the “first time user tutorial” which is an overlay telling me how to navigate the app.

The “Home” button is highlighted with a box that says “Find all your models here” with a “Next” button below. When I click the “Next” button a browser window pops up and says “You’re signed out of all things SketchUp” then I close the browser to return to the viewer app and I am prompted to sign back in.

I’ve tried signing in multiple ways, I’ve tried clicking “Next” from different angles, I’ve tried restarting my headset - nothing works. It’s as if the “Next” button is improperly assigned to a log out function.

This seems like a bug. Can anyone help me out with this? VR viewing is one of the key reasons I paid for Sketchup. The fact that it’s not working is pretty frustrating…

Maybe @Aristodimos can troubleshoot this?

@nfrank890
Thank you for reporting this. This does indeed look like a bug. We’ll have a look right away and get back to you in this thread. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hi @nfrank890,

Could you please clear the Meta Quest browser cache by following the steps below?

1. Launch Meta Quest Browser

2. Click on the three-dot button at the top right corner of the window

3. Click “Clear Browsing Data”

4. Check “Cookies and site data”, “Cached Images and Files” and click “Clear Data”

After you complete the steps above try to launch SketchUp Viewer again. You will be probably asked to sign in again. Proceed with the sign-in, and let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you,
Aris

Tried clearing browser data following the steps above but the issue persists