Unaffordable

Did I ever tell you that I love you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate… It means a lot:)

Now my only issue is to import the warehouse files made before 2017 into this. I feel like I’ll figure that out too.

Best regards,
Ceren

Login to the Warehouse with your normal Internet browser and download in the Collada format, if the original 2017 or older format is not available.

The links in that post go to an xml page that isn’t formatted right. No file is downloaded.

the links to archive.org do work, just wait a few seconds…

1 Like

Could you provide the relevant specs on your windows 11 computer? Such as graphics card, processor, ram. Anything to watch out for when installing Make on windows 11?

Thank you,
Aaron

Hi @nvman , computer specs are not so important. SketchUp has some minimum hardware requirements for it to work, but as you can guess new computers hardware only gets more advanced and SketchUp Make’s requirements don’t change.
It’s wheater new Windows versions will support SketchUp Make 2017 or not…
Windows 11 does but no-one knows if Windows 12 will…
So as long as you have a computer with hardware that supports Windows 11, you’re good to go…

You can always download straight from the 3dwarehouse to your pc, then import them into your SU17 file. Thanks to @eneroth3 you can stil import newer versions into your older SU17 version (at least last time i tried it stil worked).

https://extensions.sketchup.com/extension/39811dd4-8f44-4aed-bd20-c83f196c55b1/eneroth-open-newer-version