Возможна некорректная работа программы

Здравствуйте! Столкнулась с такой проблемой: не сразу срабатывают инструменты\плагины во время работы. Работаю в этой программе примерно года 2, а до плагинов и построения рельефа только сейчас дошла! Прошу отнестись с пониманием заранее, поскольку у всех разная скорость обучения, каждый использует программу для себя и множество иных факторов, поэтому, если мне кто-то здесь поможет, я могу тупить или чего то не знать! Еще и версия у меня на русском, но все могу перевести.
Ранее ставила пару расширений, все было легко и элементарно. Вчера решила поставить еще одно расширение и мне сказали, что для того, чтобы увидеть каталог расширений необходимо еще одно расширение! Короче, мой мозг изрядно поломался. Ставлю плагин, а программа его не видит! Корю себя, ищу проблему, читаю форумы, затем пробую поставить другой плагин, как тот начинает работать! Я правда не понимаю, почему так?
А сегодня работаю с рельефом. Скачала кусочки карт из cadmapper, соединила их, сравнила с топосъемкой и поняла, что рельеф надо подправить. И тут я столкнулась с тем, что инструмент “моделирование” как-то странно работает. Мои действия: жму на рельеф-редактировать группу-моделирование. Срабатывает не сразу! Поначалу я усомнилась в правильности своих действий, взяла кусок карты и открыла в новом проекте- все работает, проблем нет. А в основном проекте инструмент срабатывает через раз, сейчас вообще не срабатывает. Еще, у этого инструмента есть радиус, максимально его можно уменьшить до 0,005 м, модель у меня в масштабе 1:1. Когда я начинаю увеличивать склон по высоте, берётся кусок явно больше, чем указано в радиусе. И кружочка красного нет, который показывает этот радиус, но это не так важно, просто настораживает, в видеоуроках он есть, а у меня нет. В общем, можно сделать отдельно русло реки и вписать в рельеф через выделение с моделью, но это неудобно, как и перетаскивать куски карты в отдельные проекты.
Подскажите, пожалуйста, как быть в данной ситуации, я уже запуталась и чувство, что и вовсе ничего не умею…

[Possible incorrect operation of the program]

Hello! I faced such a problem: tools / plugins do not work right away during work. I have been working in this program for about 2 years, and only now I have reached plug-ins and relief construction! I ask you to be understanding in advance, because everyone has a different learning rate, everyone uses the program for themselves and many other factors, so if someone here helps me, I may be stupid or not know something! I also have a Russian version, but I can translate everything.
I used to install a couple of extensions, everything was easy and elementary. Yesterday I decided to install one more extension and I was told that in order to see the directory of extensions, one more extension is needed! In short, my brain is pretty broken. I put the plugin, but the program does not see it! I reproach myself, look for a problem, read forums, then try to install another plugin, and it starts working! I really don’t understand why this is?
And today I work with relief. I downloaded pieces of maps from cadmapper, connected them, compared them with topography and realized that the relief needed to be corrected. And then I was faced with the fact that the tool “modeling” is working strangely. My actions: click on the relief-edit group-modeling. Doesn’t work right away! At first, I doubted the correctness of my actions, took a piece of the map and opened it in a new project - everything works, there are no problems. And in the main project, the tool works every other time, now it does not work at all. Also, this tool has a radius, it can be reduced as much as possible to 0.005 m, my model is at a scale of 1: 1. When I start to increase the slope in height, a piece is taken clearly larger than indicated in the radius. And there is no red circle, which shows this radius, but this is not so important, it is just alarming, it is in the video tutorials, but I don’t. In general, you can make a separate river bed and fit into the relief through a selection with the model, but this is inconvenient, as well as dragging and dropping pieces of the map into separate projects.
Please tell me what to do in this situation, I am already confused and the feeling that I can not do anything at all …

Any takers ?

Christina doesn’t seem to have any extensions from Extension Warehouse, so I wonder if the first part of the problem involves the SketchUcation plugin manager? If someone successfully installed that, in order to then install other SketchUcation extensions, which menu would the manager appear on?

It shows up in the Extensions menu.
Screenshot - 12_6_2020 , 12_23_40 PM