не могу задать размеры прямоугольника вручную

Добрый день! Друзья не могу построить прямоугольник по точным координатам в интернет версии. Не вводятся числа. Пробую выполнять инструкцию, что ниже, но числа непонятно куда вводить. Помогите, пожалуйста, как задать размер и возможно ли это в бесплатной версии?
Строим прямоугольник размером 8 метров на 6 метров с вершиной в начале координат. Для обеспечения точных построений вводим с клавиатуры числа 8, 6. Можно числа перечислить через точку с запятой — 8; 6. Введенные значения автоматически считываются после нажатия клавиши Enter.

Google translate:
Good afternoon! Friends I can’t build a rectangle by the exact coordinates in the online version. No numbers are entered. I try to follow the instructions, which is lower, but the numbers are not clear where to enter. Please help how to set the size and is it possible in the free version?
We build a rectangle measuring 8 meters by 6 meters with a vertex at the origin. To ensure accurate constructions, enter the numbers 8, 6 from the keyboard. You can list the numbers through a semicolon - 8; 6. The entered values ​​are automatically read after pressing the Enter key.

After you start drawing the rectangle click in the dimensions box (lower left of screen)enter the units in mm separated by a , not ; like this 6000,8000 then hit enter

После того, как вы начнете рисовать прямоугольник, щелкните в поле размеров (в левом нижнем углу экрана) введите единицы измерения в мм, разделенные знаком a, а не; как это 6000,8000 затем нажмите Enter

On Windows you can’t click the measurement box (and on Mac you don’t need to). You can just write.

What delimiter is used depends on the local decimal sign. English speaking countries tends to use dot but most other countries use comma. When comma is used for decimals, semicolon is used as delimiter.

1 Like

I see, thanks. What is he/she doing wrong then?

Are you clicking the origin to start draw before entering the measurements?

Вы нажимаете на начало координат, чтобы начать рисовать перед вводом измерений?

Cпасибо, Вопрос решился.