I'll give it a go:
- Click the icon at the top right (on the forum toolbar.)
- Type some search term into the box ...
- Watch the "hits" appear magically.
- Click a search hit, (or right-click and open in new tab)
- If none of the "hits" in this concise popup list looks like what you want,
click the "show more V" link at the bottom of the list, and you'll get a full search results page.
You can also just navigate to:
and type in the search box.
(You can also use the "Advanced" button to expand the form to an advanced search form.)
If you want to search a specific category, you just enter "
at the beginning of the search box.
So for example: "category:Extensions vray" results in:
The same holds for searching a specific user's posts, you'd use a "
in the search box, example: "
user:tt_su API debugging":
Or search by "
tag:" or "
tags:", for example searching for topics
labeled as a "
bug" in all categories would be "