There is no advanced camera tools in my tools

There is no advanced camera tools in my toolbar options, nor is it in the view tab, camera tab or tool tab, any idea why I can’t see this, and I cannot create any cameras, only scenes, I have a new license, I thought it was because I had the trial version, but I am logged into my pro license and I can’t find the advanced camera tools. Thanks!Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 5.46.57 PM|682x499

I don’t have it on Sketchup 2022 or 2023, but I do on 2021. Maybe they removed it?, hopefully someone may be able to confirm this.

What are you intending to do?
If you are trying to define a specific image ratio/size there’s an extension that helps with that.
Eneroth Viewport Resizer

Advanced Camera Tools is an extension, available here:

https://extensions.sketchup.com/extension/b5825acd-ba7c-4544-b255-e9935ddfd63b/advanced-camera-tools

Yes, it was removed. I don’t know if we had figures that showed the feature isn’t used by most people, or if there was some other reason to remove it from the shipping extensions. Endlessfix gave the link to the extension, if you want to add it to 2022 or 2023.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation.

Perfect, this work the same as it was before it was removed thank you!!

Thanks for the option! I needed to check camera lenses but this is a really good tip!

I never really knew how or why yo use it, but a feature I wish to come back as a native tool is solar north, that’s a must for architectural design.