Upper left is photograph of arsenal c1900. Other views are from Sketchup model. The arsenal was bought from the state of New York by the Catholic church in 1873, serving as an orphanage and a convent until 1906. It was subsequently rented as apartments until it fell into disrepair and was demolished in 1965. We called the building the “Old Castle” when we were kids in the 1950s.
Windows and doors found at 3D Warehouse. Stone texture found on Internet. Have not yet modeled the “baseboard” structure around the base of the castle.