PROBLEM: When trying to export a 3D model as DWG or DXF, SU immediately crashes.
• I made a test model with a simple cube and nothing more. Still crashes.
• Disabled all extensions. Still crashes.
• Logged out and logged into a new unused account. Tried exporting. Still crashes.
• Tried exporting a 3D DWG on my wife’s MacBook Pro (also 10.12.6). Still crashes.
• Opened Sketchup using the following Terminal script. Tried exporting 3D DWG. Still craashes,
/Applications/SketchUp\ 2018/SketchUp.app/Contents/MacOS/SketchUp -DisableRubyAPI YES_
I can provide crash reports if that would help.
Here are all my system details:
SU Version 18.0.16976
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
OS Version: 10.12.6 (16G1408)
Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB; Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB