Springtime modeling shenanigans

Then you don’t know most of us :grin:

OK, hope all is well with Aaron and Donovan.. See you all next week.

Looks like the tariffs on letters have been dropped already? Or the SKP team is splurging on this post!

Is there a SketchUp live today? Cheers, Steve

It looks like there is. Strangely, I’m the only one waiting. Usually there is a lot more by now:

The live stream seemed to stop, and the first 43 minutes are there now for replay. I don’t know if Aaron will kick off a part 2 stream.

Over on linkedin they’ve called it for today so that’s all folks

It will end up being the single session that took three weeks to complete.

3 at least.

GRR…
This needs to be fixed

they do their best though

Shortened live-stream today due to a technical hitch … a lot of buffering and glitch-ridden viewing.
Happy Friday everyone !

@keggification ; Ha ! Quite true and yet their best may need some improvement.

Hi all! Sorry again for the dropped stream this week… We have been working on this since the stream dies and I THINK we have traced the issue to some faulty hardware. Doing some testing right now and it looks promising. Believe me, no one hates these issues more than I do, but i think we should be in much better shape by next stream!