Splitting PDF's brought into Sketchup through PDF Importer

I seem to remember there was an extension for splitting vector pdf files after they are imported into sketchup. I cannot find it. I have a pdf file with 6 elevations that I need to split so that I can place them in separate places. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks.

Currently there is no direct way to import PDF files into SketchUp as vector geometry. The workaround would be to import the PDF in AutoCad, explode and save a DWG or open the PDF in an illustration application (Inkscape, Illustrator, CorelDraw…) and save it as a DWG or DXF file.

If you are happy with a raster image you can export one from a PDF editor or Photoshop, and split it in your image editor if you need the parts as separate files.

You are correct. When PDF Importer extension imports a PDF file, it changes it into a Cad file; I didn’t know that. So then my question becomes, is there any way to split the CAD file so that I can separate the (6) elevations into separate elevations?

If the imported Cad file is a component, open it for editing. Select the lines that form an elevation. Cut or Copy (ctrl-x or ctrl-c). Close component. Paste In Place . Make component or group. Repeat for the other elevations.

Thank you! I will do what you suggest and I appreciate your assistance.

Regards,

Susan