Sketchup.send_action 10624 on a MAC

mac
ruby
hidden
command
camera

Hey guys,

I’m a kind of new guy, whom work with the Sketchup Pro 2016 on a Mac.
On the Windows version, I used the “Sketchup.send_action 10624” to show the camera parameter a lot, but when I switch to Mac version, this .send_action 10624 thing won’t work anymore.

and after googled the Sketchup command constants for Mac Platform, I also didn’t find the same command constant as the “Sketchup.send_action 10624”.

Does anyone know the right command constant on the Mac?

Thanks a lot

The numeric codes don’t work on Mac. I don’t know what numeric code 10624 does on Windows nor what you mean by “show the camera parameter”. The most comprehensive list of codes I know of is at the end of this topic on sketchUcation. Perhaps you can find what you need there…

@slbaumgartner, Sketchup.send_action 10624 brings up this window.

I thought there was a plugin to do the same. There’s Camera Stats. It shows some of the info and it allows the camera information to be exported and imported.

I’ve never seen that window on Mac, have you? I’ve always rolled my own when I need to investigate camera parameters. Is there a way to open something like this via the GUI (that might provide a clue about an undocumented action code, but if there is no such window on Mac there won’t be an action code!)?

Can’t say I’ve ever looked for it on Mac. I really don’t need to access the camera that way on either my PC or Mac. I would expect there must be a way to get to that stuff though.

The Camera properties dialog is a Windows only undocumented test window.

Did you guys notice that “Force” checkbox for the clipping plane values? Yes, it does what you think, and yes it’s freakin’ awesome!

I wish there was a way to access that via ruby so we can make a slider.