Sketchup plante lors d'import de modéles 3DWarehouse

Bonjour,

Lorsque je veux utiliser des modèles téléchargés depuis 3DWarehouse, Sketchup plante, je suis obligé de “forcer à quitter” l’application.

J’utilise Sketchup Pro 2021, sur MacBook Pro , avec MacOS BigSur 11.1.

Pouvez-vous m’aider?

merci!

When you say that it crashes, do you mean that it gets stuck on a white screen, and the model never finishes downloading into your scene?

If that’s what you are seeing, I have seen that happen to some people. The model will eventually download. I don’t know yet what is causing the problem, but two work arounds for now are:

Download the model into a new file. Once it is in the new file you can then examine the model, see if anything needs fixing, and then copy the model into your real model.

Or, when asked if you want to download into the current model, choose No, and then you can save the model as its own file, which you then open and do the same steps to repair the model and copy it into your scene.

Si le fichier du modèle que tu importes est très gros, cela peut prendre du temps, premièrement pour le télécharger et deuxièmement pour l’incorporer à ton modèle SketchUp (SU). Vérifie la taille donné par 3D Warehouse. Des gros modèles de 30 Megs, par exemple peuvent prendre 20 ou 30 secondes ou plus pour être téléchargé et ensuite incorporés dans SU. Ça dépend de la vitesse de ta connexion Internet et de la puissance de ton ordinateur.

Comme Colin te le suggère, commence par l’importer dans un nouveau modèle (nouveau fichier). S’il y a du travail à effectuer dessus, ça sera probablement plus facile et plus rapide. Ensuite tu peux soit importer le fichier dans ton modèle, soit faire un copier / coller.

For the issue that I mention, you can attempt to download the smallest possible model, and the download itself is very quick, but the appearing in the scene is the part that can take 10 minutes or more.

My theory is that as the model is inserted as a component, there is a lot of checking going on, to make sure the component doesn’t clash with other components. Certainly if you purge unused components the download becomes quicker. But still a lot longer than it should be.

Also, the same download on the same computer, into the same model, is instant when you use SketchUp 2019. So, something changed with 2020, and hasn’t improved with 2021.

When I try the same download into the customer’s file, I have no problem, it’s as quick as with 2019. It could be that the local component collections are part of the problem.