SketchUp Mobile Viewer won't work on Samsung Note 3!?

When I download the SketchUp Mobile Viewer to install on my Samsung Note 3 (running Android [latest version available for the Note 3, no patches waiting]) a message comes up saying it is not compatible with my machine. Help? All I want to do right now anyway is view some .skp files I’ve found in the SketchUp 3D Warehouse.

Any suggestions on another free viewer for SketchUp?

Thanks,

Tom

Did you install anything in the past few days? Namely - http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00056733/73337/SM-N900AZWEATT

On November 20, 2014, AT&T and Samsung released a software update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A). This software package updates the phone to Android 4.4.4 (Kit Kat), baseband version to N900AUCUDNJ5, and includes general performance enhancements for the device.

Wait… even though it’s a phablet, isn’t it, it’s probably blocked for being too small.

Actually, I tried before this update came in and again afterwards. Both gave same message.

Hmm, could be, but I don’t see any place which says size limitation nor versions it works with. That would be very useful information to post before one downloads.