after restarting my PC to update windows, I can’t start Sketchup on any of my browsers. I tried updating drivers and restarting PC again. All it does is loading forever and then failing to load.
It was working yesterday.
Yes, but yesterday a lot was different.
What could have changed since yesterday?
For example the web app has problems on its server (unlikely, it works for me).
- the state of your system:
- driver changed: A new driver could have bugs.
- operating system was restarted:
- New operating system and browser updates could have been installed.
- If it failed to properly shutdown, maybe it left application data in a corrupted state.
⇨ Have you tried clearing the browser cache?