Sketchup for Schools Caught in Authentication Loop

You just made my day!!! Thanks :sunny:

1 Like

Could you please add our school’s domain dgtwis.com? Thanks.

Hi @kencen I have added your domain to our whitelist. Please remember, your G Suite or Microsoft 365 administrator still needs to approve SketchUp for Schools on your end in order to access the app. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Thank you very much, we are using MS office 365 education, may I know how to approve it from MS office365 admin portal? we will use SketchuUP web version on MacBook, Thank you very much!

@Steve_Ketchup I have granted admin consent for all the users of my organization but still doesn’t work, please advise, Thanks.

Make sure you are completely logged out of Microsoft. This isn’t normally necessary but will reduce the numbers of errors that could occur when logging in for the first time. You can use Chrome’s Incognito Mode, Firefox’s Private Browsing, or Edge’s InPrivate mode to guarantee that you aren’t logged in anywhere.

Access the application via SketchUp and select the “Sign in with Microsoft” option when prompted.

A pop up window should appear. Make sure it isn’t hidden behind the main browser window! If a pop up window does not appear make sure your browser allows pop ups for the edu.sketchup.com domain and reload the webpage.

Next, complete Microsoft’s login workflow using an administrative account for your domain. You should see something that looks like the following window (note that I have removed some sensitive information from this screenshot). Please check the consent box for your organization and Accept the terms outlined in the window. From there you should be able to access the app.

our student are getting caught in the same loop can you please whitelist our school wnesu.com

thanks

I’ve added your domain to the list, please let me know if this resolves the issue!

Yes this fixed it for our students thank you very much

Some of our students are not able to load sketchup, I think this may be the issue. Can you please whitelist sheltonschools.org

I’ve added your domain, please let me know if your students have any additional issues logging in!

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Domain Registration Requests

Hello, can you also add clg-montesquieu.ovh to the whitelist please ?
Thanks

Hi Joy,
We are having the exact same problem with SketchUp for Schools on our Google Domain. Can you please whitelist our domain as well? It is @chairo.vic.edu.au
Cheers Tim

I too am getting this message

please add our domain @chairo.vic.edu.au

Tim

Can we please get @brps.org on the whitelist as well?

Thank you!

please can @orchardparkhigh.net be added to the whitelist to enable the software to be used iin our g-suite?
Thank you

Hello. Please add “mercersburg.edu” to the whitelist. (We are stuck in the authentication loop). Thank you. -John

@clg-montesquieu @twight @jeasler @jallen

Your domains have been added to our registry. Please be aware that SketchUp for Schools still requires admin approval before users can access it from your school accounts. In order to approve the app, an administrator with Domain or Global admin privileges must deploy the app from our Google marketplace landing page

Hi, Some of our students are reporting this sign in /authentication loop whilst trying to access sketchup for schools from home during lockdown in the UK. I have no way of really knowing if it isn’t something else they are doing incorrectly or are perhaps using a non education google account accidentally. They assure me however that they doing everything correctly and are signing in with their school g account details ! Our domain is @thehayfieldschool.co.uk. could this be added to the whitelist? thanks