SketchUp 3D Basecamp and COVID-19

@LadyPrism
Interesting: I received an official Basecamp Email today which states that everyone needs to PCR test to enter Canada. As someone who lives in BC and travels often, I do not think this is correct. There are random tests that if selected are done outside of the airport at a local testing facility (this is for flying only and not driving in). But AFAIK there are no pre-tests of any kind currently required.

2 Likes

I saw that, and hope that what I previously saw about the random testing is true. But, Aubree is trying to keep on top of things, I fear that she may have more recent news. She is responsive, and I hope she will have an update in the morning.

1 Like

Hi all - You are correct. PCR tests are not mandatory anymore (although never a bad idea!) That line should have been deleted but snuck through the cracks. Now let’s pretend it’s mysteriously vanished from the marketing copy. Haha

3 Likes

Great! Consider it vanished. I’m getting fired up for basecamp, just want to make sure everyone feels as welcome as possible. See you there.

4 Likes

It looks like the mandatory vaccination requirements to enter Canada are being dropped on Oct. 1. A couple days too late for Basecamp. Looking forward to 2024 I guess.

1 Like