Please tell me how to stop getting emails

I don’t want any emails from SketchUp anymore. Please show me how to stop them coming through. I want emails for when I have asked a question but I’m not interested in looking at newsletters etc.
Thank you.

Click on the P in the circle (your avatar) on the right side of the SketchUp Community title bar, then click your screen name then click Preferences. Now scroll to the items at or near the bottom of the page and either check or uncheck the appropriate boxes as preferred to obtain the results you want. Finally, SAVE your preferences.

You may need to experiment to be sure that you disable the right category, but this should resolve your issue.

(Post deleted by author because it was repeated.)

Also, when you DO receive an email, look for an “Unsubscribe” link and use it.

Disclaimer: I don’t have a recent email from SketchUp to see if they provide an unsubscribe link.

Thank you very much. I’d never have found that in a million years! My aim was to stop getting the weekly updates but to still receive emails to say a user has replied to one of my questions. I think that has now solved it. So many thanks.

It will be helpful if you would mark the post that answered your issue as solved. This is a function available to the original poster only.