Need our domain whitelisted

Issues have been resolved.

We are having the exact same problem with SketchUp for Schools on our Google Domain. Can you please whitelist our domain as well? It is @swrschools.org. If possible, could you email admin@swrschools.org when complete so I can test it and inform our teachers, who Love the product? Thank you so much.

We are getting the error message and it seems adding our domain to the whitelist might be the solution. Please add

Thank you
nmayo@cornerstonecca.org

We are having the same issue this morning. Our domain(s):
fergflor.org.

Thank you!
ejoiner@fergflor.org

& students.fergflor.org

Hello! Please whitelist collegiateschool.org . We also are getting this error starting this morning. Anyone else have any more insight?!

Please whitelist 2 domains for Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board: wecdsb.on.ca and mytools2go.ca

Thank you!

please whitelist warrentboe.org

please whitelist benningtonschools.org

Did you get this resolved? We are still not able to get into Sketchup. Does someone from sketchup that can actually help us read these requests? I am not sure how to get directly to someone for help.

nmayo@cornerstonecca.org

Nothing as of yet. I found another thread where someone from Sketchup responded and whitelisted people. But haven’t heard anything yet.

Thank you for the information… we are all on hold.

We are also experiencing this issue, as well as several others on this other form.Sketchup for Schools working until today
We are experiencing a login loop despite having the permissions set correctly. Im a little less comfortable putting my domains on a form.

We are also having an issue at our school with SketchUp this morning (was working fine yesterday). Is there a solution to this problem? I am guessing the solution is not to whitelist everyone’s domain, but the problem is something else if everyone here is having an issue.

I need our school Whitelisted as well. cdschools.org. Nobody is able to sign in with their google accounts.

We are back up and running… try it now

Thank you for the response. It’s working for us now too.

Hello, please whitelist the University of Washington domain: “uw.edu”

Thankyou!

Eric Gould

@ericg Thanks for your interest in SketchUp for Schools. Please be aware, SketchUp for Schools is a K-12 specific web tool that is not available for higher education.

While we do offer great educational discounts for SketchUp Pro, we do not sell education licenses directly. To request a quote for SketchUp Pro licenses for students, educators or labs, please contact your local educational reseller.

In the USA or Canada, your regional reseller is;

Creation Engine, Inc.
Educational Sales Only
425 North Whisman Road, Suite 300
Mountain View, CA 94043
Tel: 800.431.8713 or: 650.934.0176
Fax: 650.934.3234
E-mail: sketchup@creationengine.com
Web site: Creation Engine

Hello. Our students are getting “Request Permission” errors when accessing slides for assignments in SktechUp. Would you be able to whitelist our G Suite domain. @rtmsd.org

Thank You,
Ron