"MAJ Stair". Sketchup Plugin to create stairs

The “MAJ Stair” plugin helps you to create any type of stair in 4 different thicknesses. Sketchup’s status bar helps you make stairs and use the active keys when using this plugin. This version is completely tested on both Windows and Mac operating systems. You can download this version by following the link address:

For more information please visit Youtube

1 Like

“MAJ Stair” V1.0.5 published.

I’ve installed MAJ Stair in SketchUp 2022 and it crashes right after I attempt to draw stairs. I uninstalled MAJ Stair and now SketchUp crashes every time I launch it. Is there a problem with MAJ Stair and SketchUp 2022? Your product seems to have corrupted my install and I am unable to do any work until I re-install everything. Not impressed.

Hi, unfortunately I didn’t install SketchUp 2022 yet but I believe when a plugin work with older version but crashes new version it is new version problem and should talk with SketchUp team about it. Next week I will install new version and check MAJ stair plugin and let you know result. Maybe SketchUp didn’t install correctly in your system and it cause problem.
Best regards,
Majid Mahmoudi