Is this a good laptop for SU? A contractor friend of mine wants to get his 1st laptop for general use(PDF viewing/spreadsheet/proposals/lots of photos, etc…) & wants to learn SU. He works on residential projects & not commercial buildings.
So he would be a beginner SU user but will learn more & work on more complex projects with many objects later on.
I don’t see him use a touchscreen laptop for anything. Is that even for SU? I think money spent on a regular laptop with dedicated graphics card than is better for SU than a touch-screen laptop with Intel graphics.
- Intel Quad Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5
- 8GB Single channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx1)
- 1TB 5.4k Hybrid HDD + 8G Cache [1TB 5400 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive + 8GB Embedded Flash Cache]
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Win 10 Pro
Any 3- button mouse works?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions