Historical American 3d map Project

I am calling to all sketchers to help create 3d historical recreations of American cities like Manhattan 1600-present with detailed figures and correct historical accuracy. This can be 10 different sketch-up projects by changing years. I will try to raise money for this at some point. I would love to see famous battles recreated. The Boston Tea party etc. Washington DC from its inception until today. I would love also to also see all of the American cities and as much history as possible.

1 Like

I think this would be a great thread on the SketchUcation forum as well. I have seen several posts like this for other portions of the world and it would be great to see the US represented as well.

I wish I had the talent to do something like this. I grew up in the same town as one of our presidents and I wish I had the talent to add some stuff from there. In fact, within the last couple of years they just added a stature and small park honoring him. I live about 1000 miles away and have to seen it yet.

I hope you get a bunch of responses…