Google Sketchup 8 still free for commercial use?

Hello,

We are using google sketchup 8 free for commercial use.

Can we install the same version on a new post and still use it for commercial use ?

Thank you

Have a good year

You can still use version 8 for commercial work.

Hello @maskah thanks for the note.

You can still use SketchUp 8 for commercial use, however, we no longer support your version of SketchUp 8 nor provide downloads. If you are interested in purchasing a license to get the latest version of SketchUp Pro for commercial use, please click here.

Since you have never had a professional license, you will need to purchase a new license for $590. We offer two types of licensing for SketchUp Pro. Be sure to review the hardware requirements for SketchUp before purchasing.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Thanks for the note.

Will you please describe the term, ‘COMMERCIAL USE’ concerning SketchUp 8
And please let me know, Sketch Up 8 is still free for commercial use for forever or just a limited time (30days/) ?

Ask your lawyer. Read the end user license agreement. We are not lawyers here.

1 Like

rule of thumb: making directly or indirectly money with the results generated with SU.

SUFree v8 is still free for commercial usage, no support of recent operating systems of course.

Hello,

I’d like to know if this information is still valid. Commercial use for sketchup 8 is still allowed?

Read the EULA. If I remember right, it was allowed up to a certain maintenance release, and prohibited in newer releases.