Capture d’écran 2024-07-06 à 09.05.18

sigh

Capture d’écran 2024-07-06 à 09.06.10

sigh sigh

another Saturday morning on the forum.

1 Like

hola. podrias ayudarme a recuperarlo? porfa

Screenshot - 7_6_2024 , 6_51_24 AM

You changed the SketchUp version from Free Plan to SketchUp for Schools. That’s a web based version for young school children. Are you a child? Or are you using a cracked version of SketchUp? The real version you are using will have an impact on whether we can recover it or not.

What operating system? 2023 is not an operating system. What graphics card model? “graphics card” is not the answer.

You still haven’t made the file available on Google Drive so we have no way to help you.

Me temo que poca ayuda vas a recibir en este foro con software ilegal…

Hola, necesito ayuda, me aparece eso cada vez que intento abrir mi archivo ):

Estas intentando utilizar la versión de escritorio y tu perfil dice que tienes “Free Plan” no está incluido en tu plan.

You are trying to use the desktop version and your profile says that you have “Free Plan” it’s not included in your plan

You would need to share the .skp file so we can try to help you. Also share the .skb backup file. Your profile says you are using “Free Plan” 2024. Does that mean you are using a cracked version?

Me sale un error de formato de archivo inesperado y no puedo abrir ni el archivo original ni el recuperado.

ARCHIVO: https://we.tl/t-er2hHoHhHj

@colin HELP ME!

Your profile shows you are using Free Plan 2023. Does that mean you are using a cracked version of SketchUp?

There is a bad group in your model. If you update to the latest version of SketchUp 2023 or to SketchUp 2024 you’ll be able to open the file. It opened fine after dealing with the bad group. You should fix incorrect tag usage and purge unused stuff. I did that which reduced the file size by 70%
Screenshot - 8_8_2024 , 8_58_35 PM

Screenshot - 8_8_2024 , 8_58_57 PM

Can you send me the file please?

Why don’t you just update to the latest version of SketchUp 2023 or update to SketchUp 2024? Then you can open your file.