Domain Registration Requests-help me

We use Google accounts provided by the Taiwan Ministry of Education.
students and teachers have email domains ending in @go.edu.tw.

Hi @s97310056, welcome to the SketchUp community and thanks for the post! I’ll do my best to assist you in getting you up and running with SketchUp.

In order to get you access to SketchUp for Schools, I need a few things from you. First up I need to know the domain you and your students are using. Thankfully you already provided that so we are already 1/3 of the way there! Next, I need a link to your school or district website if you have one. I tired to locate your website based on what you posted but was not able to do so. Finally, I need confirmation you are a k-12 school or equivalent. Just posting that you are or are not is all the confirmation I need.

Please post what I need from you in a reply to this thread and I’ll get you added to the database as soon as I can!

https://go.k12cc.tw/

Thanks for the link to your website @s97310056! I appreciate it. I don’t speak Chinese so I am having to rely on Google Translate to get any understanding of your site but it is very much appreciated.

I still need to know if you you are a k-12 school or higher education school. I’ll need you to post a confirmation of if you are a k-12 school or a higher education school here on these forums. Can you do that?