Cotty's 3D printing adventures

Assembly video…

3 Likes

I Read this yesterday…

1 Like

A stand for a little organization for the 3D printing tools…

8 Likes

You make things like i do as I need them or think them up . . Had not thought of these yet . . and have several glasses which would fit in this kind of holder . . Keep dust and stuff from inside of the glasses

Is this over at the site to download ? I have like 4 places I have tools to do things to the 3D printer like set “Z” height and one for replacing Filament and so on !

Why don’t you model your own things?

This one is some lines, arcs and push pulls and the result is very specific for my tools, I think uploading would make more work for me than drawing a new one for you, I would recommend following Daves advise…

1 Like

Thanks … so far I think I have gotten maybe $20.00 for total for all the work I have done for different people for nickles and dimes it seems . . I know I have lost a ton of money from buying Filament to make things for people ! . . Gave away small items for samples !

Okay what is wrong with what i put there ?

SketchUp (with SubD):

Slicer with support material (tree):

finished print for my daughter:

6 Likes

Some adapters for a sun visor of a car…

10 Likes

First try of printed casting mould for plaster models…

10 Likes

Adapter for skimmer mounting…

the printed…

and the installed version…

4 Likes

I think a 3d printer would be wasted on me. You on the other hand seem to have plenty of uses and endless creativity!

P.S. Your dog has a bicycle?

4 Likes

Bend protection for a filter hose

Before…

and after…

12 Likes

You should sell that design to the manufacturer of the pool.

6 Likes

Yes :wink:
but the printer is unfortunately too slow to print them all

At first I was looking for a part to buy, but at Ama… there was only an overpriced one, which was also only 3D printed (!?), of course I could not buy that and had to optimize it…

2 Likes

better mixing of the plaster…
(I am not yet sure about the mechanical stability, the first tests will bring clarity.)

6 Likes

Now that is using the thing on top of shoulders . . Like that Ideal ! . . It could be used for water hoses too !