Coffee Shop

Hi there! :wave:

This is my design for a coffee shop interior with the idea that it would be in a shipping container. I tried to make it as efficient as possible within a small space. I personally love the aesthetic and will love any comments or advice you have for me :slight_smile:

Thank you very much
Designing Daisy :sunflower:

2 Likes

Too bad I do not drink coffee. Looks nice for a spot to grab a cup. Prefer wine instead.

Looks cute. But why not open up the front completely to allow outside seating… you could use a tilting garage door arrangement to secure the cafe at night but provide extended shade over the pavement where you can have casual seating…
https://www.google.com/search?q=tiltadoor&oq=tiltadoor&aqs=chrome..69i57.6155j0j7&client=tablet-android-samsung-n

Sorta like this?

1 Like

Nice idea suggestion, gsharp.

I do drink coffee and usually want to check my phone while drinking coffee. There are only 2 seats available with a table. Maybe place a very small stand every few places along the bench so people can put their coffee down and not worry about spilling it. (the table would be a bit smaller than a stool, but taller…easy to move around or out of the way if desired).

Do you mean for this coffee shop to mainly be a walk in/out? I like the idea of using a shipping container for it.

If those are your coffee names on the boards, I love those…very clever!!

Very nice Sketchup work, DesigningDaisy. Love your flowers and shelf decorations…did you make those?