Can't save my file

I cannot save my file. I could always do it before and now suddenly I can’t anymore. I need this file as soon as possible and still have a lot to do with it.

SketchUp for Schools is an online version for schoolchildren. It won’t let you save models larger than about 100 MB. If that is not what you are using, correct your profile.

1 Like

it’s an old error message that should change due to the saving policy change.

check the link above, someone had the same problem, there is a nextension from Dezmo that will allow you to save your file as 2020 again.

ah thank you for the tip, I’ve only just seen it. I simply closed the file and made the changes again and then it worked. But i have a question and that is if you have ideas what i can do that my model is not so slow so if i move the 3d view like this then it has quite high delay and the picture does not show the details the objects become so black with so lines

Very likely there are things you can do to make your model perform better. Exactly what depends on the version of SketchUp you are using. If it’s the web based version you indicate in your profile you can do some things. If instead you are using the desktop version, you have other and more options. Share the SketchUp model with us so we can see what you’ve got.