Black Friday 2020 Deals on Extensions

That’s weird, indeed!!

I downloaded it from our site, maybe that works.

http://bit.ly/DibacSU19

Yes, but I was trying to stay on topic and it might be handy for folks that don’t install extensions that often.

Good point, thanks.

I disabled all other extensions, and then on startup got a lot of Ruby errors, starting with:

Error: #<FrozenError: can’t modify frozen String: “”>
~/library/application support/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/iscarnet_dibac/dibac_cmd.rbe:204:in `gsub!’

Copying the files to 2020 made them work fine. The web site does say it’s compatible with 2017-2021, but maybe that isn’t true.

At least I can try it out in 2020.

A blast! there is a new version of SketchUp, all ready :slight_smile:
I installed it in the 2020…

So… not technically an extension, but it IS something that can help you model better! Just dropped the price on all “I Model Professionally” T-shirts through Tuesday!

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 1.47.21 PM

Get yours today!

(T-shirt comes in Trimble Blue, Legacy Red, or I-Don’t-Care-It’s-Just-a-Shirt White)

4 Likes

I’m going with a black Friday non-sale. If you realize two days after that you should have bought something, you haven’t missed out, prices are the same as always,

4 Likes

The “I Don’t Care” version could be named “As worn by Aaron”. You would sell a lot of white teeshirts.

1 Like

Thank you Guy! Purchased.

FlexTools has a Black Friday special, see their website.

1 Like

Already mentioned. In this thread. Twice.

1 Like

ok thanks !

These are all excellent plugins. I’ll take my chance at Skalp this year. Profile Builder and Skatter are really some of the most powerful plugins I use. Amazing work from all and thanks for the promos!

3 Likes

Too late for CURIC … it seems that at this time, it’s already 30th of november for him :expressionless:
@voquochai

I’m really surprised, the promo has ended

Twilight Render also 50% off.

@guy ess what else I bought:

2 Likes

Promotion will last until December 5

5 Likes

:+1: @voquochai

… And congrats for your tools !.. Pie menu is in the Curic studio ?

Very good BF deals!

Any Cyber-Monday deals?

@TheOnlyAaron This FB post may amuse you.

5 Likes