April MeetUp - 2nd Wednesday of the month

April MeetUp Postponed by 1 week
Hello Developers, it is time for another Developer MeetUp, and like last month, we are moving to the 2nd Wednesday - 1 week later than usual. We will have our MeetUp on 2023-04-12T14:00:00Z.

April MeetUp - High level overview of upcoming work that could affect developers!

This month we’ll have Mark Harrison, the SketchUp Product Manager, with us to talk about some of the work going on in the SketchUp world, including the Qt UI migration, Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) Upgrade and other projects that may have implications for developers.

We’ll see you in about 9 days!

Thanks!

Join our Developer MeetUp mailing list at the link provided below. We will send out a link to the MeetUp an hour before the meeting starts, only to the people that have joined the mailing list. We will be letting people into the meeting 10 minutes before our planned start time. If you have RSVP’d to a previous MeetUp, you do not need to sign up again.

Join our Developer MeetUp mailing list HERE (It’s a simple Google Form)

3 Likes

2023 better than 2022 :wink:

3 Likes

Where’s the link to the meet up?

You have to apply for it by the link provided in a first post. If you have RSVP’d to a previous MeetUp, you do not need to sign up again, you will get it automatically…
(The way I understand it… I never applied because the timing is the worst possible for me.)

I got an invitation a week ago, so I think I’m still signed up, and a short time ago a reminder - but no link to join.