Anybody know what this is called?


Sometime ago I saw a Picture of this sort of rope and pulley system. I’m trying to look it up again right now but I can’t remember what it’s called. and every combination of search terms which I come up with lead to the wrong results.

Ball chain pulley.

Thank You Box!!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.