AI & Rendering

Hello All,

I would like to gather the opinion of the community about FluidRay renderer.

One of the biggest problems related to rendering is the long waiting times in the presence of complex global illumination, when the noise seems never to go away. FluidRay combines the latest developments in artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve render speed and image quality.

The images you see below were noise-free just after a few seconds. You can render SketchUp scenes out of the box, by directly importing .skp files. All the materials and settings present in the SketchUp files are retained, and a few enhancement are automatically added during the import process (such as bump mapping).

You can try the free demo here.

Please let me know your opinions, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

5 Likes

I like the idea of implementing AI into a renderer. The renders look awesome too!

1 Like

FluidRay looks promising for a real-time, CPU render engine, able to produce great usable results within a relatively short learning curve. The ability to handle Sketchup files is equally awesome. However…

There seems to be very little in the way of intermediate to advanced learning tools/videos/information etc…available online. I have watched all the introductory videos, and combed through the FluidRay RT Forums in order to find best-practices, and hopefully some solutions to issues that as a noob I am running into.

Where can I find more information, best-practices, intermediate to advanced materials and illumination knowledge?

Thanks.