Unable to Download STL plugin

Hi,
I think it’s Sketchup account problem. I signed into Sketchup using my Google account for the first time few days ago and have the same problems as you all describe - I sign in, click download, then some redirections and i get to the extension warehouse home page.

I suspect it’s a problem with account creation - when I signed in for the first time, my accounts in 3d warehouse and extension warehouse got created. When I go to account settings in extension warehouse, I change something and save, I get an error “The e-mail address xxxxxx@xxxxx.xx is already taken.”. So I can change no settings and I think the extension warehouse also rejects the account. 3D warehouse has no such problems, account looks fine.

Additionally when I go to the file URL directly, e.g. “Page Not Found | SketchUp Extension Warehouse” I get an error “You are not authorized to access this page.” so it doesn’t work as a workaround. When I go to “My Extensions” and click on the Download, it works… Is there a way how to get other extensions to this “My Extensions” page?

Thanks