Your login session has expired

I keep trying to start modeling and it asks me to log in and I get this message constantly. I cannot get passed this. Any suggestions?

What browser are you using?

Hi. I tried Google and Microsoft Edge

Try clearing your Internet browser caches and then do a cold reboot of your computer.

Note that if you are using SketchUp for your design business you need to be using SketchUp Go, SketchUp Pro, or SketchUp Studio, not SketchUp Free.

Hi I have done that. I, at this point do not know Sketch up well enough to sell my designs. I wanted to try the free web base so that I can do it.

Thanks

Did that help?

You can’t use SketchUp Free for commercial stuff. For the kind of work you do, I think you would really want to use SketchUp for Desktop (Pro or Studio) and the UI is so different, it would make more sense to just go that route from the start. Nice work by the way.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the complement. If you say that pro or studio is the best for me even though I don’t know how to use it, can you give me a thirty day trial at least?

Thank you

You’re quite welcome.

Sorry. I have no power in that area. I am not a Trimble employee. I’m just a SketchUp user.

You should remove your personal info from your previous post. Lots of bots out there harvesting information like that. No need to make it easier for them.