Yaomitchell96 Gallery

Since this is the same building, you should continue the first post, no need to create a separate topic for every upload…

1 Like

yes but people haven’t seen it yet so I create it now

Finished these projects before moving out, got 3 to do if I have time, since i want to be Architect i like to look at Houses and Buildings instead of People but after seeing this new house, i want to make it on Sketchup first than CAD for the company responsible for me.

You really should gather all your images into one thread. Starting a new one for everything is just confusing and letting all of your hard work get lost.

i know all is saved in the file, i took many pictures but safe keeping for future reference and look back when i need to

Im doing this house that i be moving in soon after pandemic.

2 Likes

Have you a question?

Are you looking for feedback on your modelling technique so far?

If so, upload your current model.

1 Like

Doors and windows look like the wrong sizes and placements. Some doors look like they almost touch the roof or you haven’t accounted for space between floors. Is this house existing or are you building it? When does the pandemic end?

1 Like

yea is where i live now but the calcutions are based on what i see

Oh come on please put these all in the same thread so it is possible to follow what you are doing. Random multiple threads help nobody.
You’ve started a thread on your house design, continue posting images and models for that house in the original thread.

5 Likes

332 + 309

1 Like

A few things you might consider about twin towers… firstly the sides facing each other are not popular as they have no privacy and no view… secondly there is a major fire risk as fire can spread from one tower to the other… thirdly it is costly as you have to create a much greater facade area to enclose the same floor area…generally you want to keep them 12 to 20m apart at a minumum

1 Like

yea a bit hard but i did considering to change it

Crown Sydney
Governor Phillip
Chifley Tower
115 Bathurst Street

are you reading the friendly hints regarding the merging of related topics?

1 Like

yes, but they are different every day so seperate page

They are different but all related so just put them all in the same thread. You don’t need nor want multiple threads with one image in them.

3 Likes

MLC Centre
Citigroup Centre
World Tower
Ernest and Young Tower

You could add your images to a single Gallery thread instead of creating a new one to each.

3 Likes