Wot, no live tonight?

Wot! No live session tonight? Did I miss the announcement last week? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’ll have to interact with the family now!

4 Likes

Hello @keggification
I thought I missed the live notification but there seems to be no announcement for today’s stream.

Maybe you can take this opportunity to teach your family some Sketchup skills :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Howdy Keggy! I wonder what happened to those blokes? Maybe they got snowed in and the power is out. Have a great weekend buddy! Looks like I will have to do some family time too. Cheers, Transom

3 Likes

Hi Transom,

I wasn’t sure if I had missed an announcement about this week but I didn’t think so. I hope everything is alright in Trimble world, but I guess you and I are in for a different Friday than we planned.

Cheers Keggy

Hey all! Sorry… no live stream today… I guess I figured that no announcement would be interpreted as an announcemtn that there was nothing to announce, but… yeah… sorry about that.

Fact is most of the live team worked through the last holiday (because their boss is a wicked, ovebearing brute) and many decided to take today off in it’s place.

Back to normal (or what we call normal) next week!

4 Likes

I’m not that brave, I would have to get them to turn off the TV. A suggestion I have tried in the past without success.

1 Like

Excuses, excuses and in the interim you leave us to suffer at the hands of our families, No consideration at all! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

I never though about it that way… just plain rude!

2 Likes

You’re in a real trouble then, and all I can say is Good Luck :grin:

1 Like

There’s a testimonial for you…‘I’d rather be watching the SU team model for two hours than hang out with my family.’ - @keggification Some days you are not alone my friend.

3 Likes

@eric-s Count me in too.
I don’t know about @keggification but I feel like I’m with family when watching SU live.

4 Likes

It may be that my family would rather I spend 2 hours watching you guys that being forced on them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Ha. We’re like the Olive Garden restaurant…‘When you’re here…you’re family.’ Well, that’s Basecamp for you anyway: one big family reunion :crazy_face: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes