Uploaded model not showing in warehouse

Atleast I want my models to be displayed once uploading and rendering completed, everywhere even in search results.

I’m not asking you to do, I need other expert’s attention here so anybody could understand me.

We’re looking into this issue. Please be patient.

3 Likes

the issue on hand is ** Uploaded model not showing in warehouse** and now it’s my turn that I’m facing again and again. I’ve done many uploadings inculding a 2017 Nissan GTR, 2015 Lexus RC- F JGTC, 2015 Lexus LC500 JGTC and 20156 Honda NSX SGT until August 2018 and I had same specs same profile status and same sketchup version, now I resumed my work with same last settings then tell why I’m facing this?

and if

I didn’t give you any orders.

Then what about these?:

Please complete your profile with SketchUp version, license, and graphics card model.

Please complete your profile with complete and correct information.

aren’t these orders you said? See other’s sketchup profile then advice me about this.

I’m replying you this message from my mobile device because I slammed my laptop out from my window, I completely crushed it. Seriously because nothing I get. Now I have no computer. I destroyed my Laptop because my client rejected up my proposals when I discussed this thing even they browsed it by theirselves and after few hours I received a phone call that I got fired.

@psaal I was pretended to mention you here, I didn’t knew about your message notifications. I’m using my friend’s pc now.

See what I did with my laptop. Thanks for responding to me. I hope you’ll be the one who can understand.

STILL GOT NO HELP! 5hAwnMichael | 3D Warehouse see this for example. I’m neither in position to do what are you expecting, nor in position to create another account because Everywhere even on Facebook , Instagram, twitter, youtube, I’m a single account handler. the account I showed you is my fellow’s warehouse person’s account.

Cyrus, I’ve pm’d you twice. We are working on it.

2 Likes

Then you would need to update your profile, again!:smiley:

OK, we should be back, and you should be able to see all your models. Again, this is a search issue, so all data was fine, it’s just finding it was the issue.

1 Like