Upcoming Change to Add Location

@JasonSzumlanski, you misunderstood what I said.

I did not say this wasn’t a valid issue, nor that all users do not have a right to express their opinions.

By different members is okay. What @projectmanager did above is flooding.
I will bet that there is no forum in existence that allows flooding.
Scroll back up and you’ll see that the community has suppressed at least 3 of his flood posts.
( FYI, FAQ - SketchUp Community )

I did not mean the ISSUE. I meant the specific user’s demand for a refund.

There is no one here (including @jody) who can initiate a refund process.

The SketchUp EULA is quite clear that the agreement is between the specific user and Trimble.
We (here reading the thread) are not part of the relationship between them. (Each license holder enjoys a separate legal relationship from all others.)

So the license holder (@projectmanager) is the only one who can call Customer Service and open a service ticket and have their license revoked and some amount of their money refunded.

Yes, but mostly technical support personnel, when they have the time. (The forum is not meant to be the official support for Pro edition license holders. It is mainly for community support for the free Make editions, and a place for users of all kinds to share their knowledge, techniques, tips, tricks, etc.)

Pro support is done through the Customer Service portal, which again, is here:
https://help.sketchup.com/en/contact/customer-service
Pro technical support through this portal:
https://help.sketchup.com/en/contact/technical-support

So making a specific customer service demand in the public forum is frivolous.*

Do so multiple times one after the other, in the same forum topic thread, is flooding.

* It happens quite often in these forums with licensing issues, and each time it does, someone (a Sage, a SketchUp Team member, a Developer, someone,) has to point them to the Customer Service portal.
Do a forum search on “license” and you’ll see what I say is true, and that my advice above (to contact Customer Service) is a normal response.

2 Likes