Unable to upload my sketchup model to sefaira

Yes I do have an internet explorer installed… So are you saying I simply cannot use the webtool at all?

Not sure I can be of help through a teams meeting since this looks to be a development team issue pertaining to settings on your computer. Only thing I can ask you to check is if you have Internet explorer installed on your machine?

I do have an internet explorer, so instead of not being able to use sefaira at all, is there any other solutions?

Check this article:

1 Like

Hi I have the same problem did all the steps to fix it like shown and still wont work… is there any other way to upload a model to sefaira web

Hi @julicardonarvaez91,

I suspect this has got to do with how Sefaira is interfacing with IE on your machine. Can you check to see if you have IE 11 or later installed on your machine? And also make sure that the internet explorer settings are set as such:

And I assume that you have already checked this article?

Hi,

I followed every step and I even installed IE11 but it doesn’t work. Is there any way that the file can be uploaded directly to sefaira?

If not then can I get my money back?
Thank you,

HI @julicardonarvaez91,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues even after following all the steps. I guess I never asked you to share the steps of what you were experiencing and assumed that it was the same as the previous poster.

Could you provide me with some detail (Screenshots) of what you see, along with the model that you are trying to upload so that I understand your issue a little better.

As for the refund, although I hope to get you up and running with Sefaira as I know more about this issue from you, if you want to move forward with it then I recommend that you get in contact with who or how you purchased SketchUp from to get that sorted out.

My bad, I haven’t used the sefaira web app, I was just referring to the default in windows.