Trying to transfer Pro 2019 license to new computer, lost my activation code

Got it to work. Message sent!

Hi Colin,

I cannot send message to you

@Serge.IURO
As a new user your forum access is a bit restricted for security reasons…
After a few messages or so you’ll be allowed more.
@colin is also able to grant you acces, I pinged him for you.

This is your only post in the forum so far. Even if you have been here longer, you would normally ask the question publicly, and then only message people directly if the problem involves private details. That may well be the case if you are trying to fix a license issue.

I already checked, and don’t see any licenses or subscriptions for you. I will enable sending messages, but if it’s a question that a lot of people may know the answer, ask the question here. If it does involve your specific license and you need to message me, be ready to tell me the email address and serial number for the license.

I TRANSFERING MY 2019 PRO LICENCE TO A NEW DESKTOP, I deactivated the license in the old computer, install the software in the new one, filled the license number but ask about authorization code, I don’t have it, how can I get it?

If you search your emails for the serial number, you should find an old email that includes the license details.

I couldn’t find a license under the email you use in the forum, it may be that you’ve changed emails since you first got the license.

Colin
Thanks so much for your answer, it looks the license is under my personal e-mai:
(removed)
I found original purchase and updates, but I can’t find authorization code
I appreciate your help!
Humberto

Colin
THANK YOU SO MUCH!.
I got it and working now
Best

Humberto

1 Like

Delete your e-mail from your previous post - it is bait for spambots.

1 Like

I see that you found your 2020 license. You could update your forum profile now, to say 2020 instead of 2019.

Actually, looks like I am able to do that too, so I made the update.

Thank you! I will
Humberto