Su içerisinde animasyon çıktı? / Animation in the water?

Hocam animasyon kareleri ile ilgili bir soru , belki bir düşünce, animasyon çıktısı yaptığımızda, iki sahne arasında geçen ,görüntü değişimi ,video , kare sayısı seçimiyle jpeg png tıf çıktı alınabiliyor , öyleki bu iki sahne arasındaki deşiğimi kare kare görebiliyor su içerisinde hesaplama mevcut , bu taramış olduğu kareler , sahneye dönüştürülebilirmi . Su mevcutta kabiliyeti varsa dışarıdan bir script ile taramalar sahneye dönüşebilirmi. Teşekkürler ,var olun

Translated

My teacher is a question about animation frames, maybe a thought, when we make animation output, between two scenes, image change, video, jpeg png tıf output can be obtained by selecting the number of frames, so that it can see the change between these two scenes frame by frame, the calculation is available in the water, these scanned frames can be converted into scenes. If Su currently has the ability, can scans be transformed into a scene with an external script. Thank you, be there

However I still do not understand. Please clarify!

Nice teacher dezmo

merhaba hocam iki sahne arasında değişim foto çıktı oluyor. peki sahnelere dönüşmesi mümkünmü , kare sayısı , vercem , sahnelere bölüncek .

I translated it into Spanish, English and German and it makes no sense in any of those languages.

Sir, a question about animation frames, maybe a thought, when we make animation output, image change between two scenes, video, jpeg png tiff can be output with the selection of frame number, so that you can see the change between these two in the frame, there is water calculation, this scanned frames , can be turned into scenes . Is it possible to turn scans into a scene with a script that is not currently protected? Thank you, be there

hello, there is a photo of the change between the two scenes. so is it possible to turn it into scenes , number of frames , I will give it , it will be divided into scenes

This could be a beginning…
Class: Sketchup::Animation — SketchUp Ruby API Documentation but your profile says that you are using SketchUp for Schools and I’m afraid that you are not able to execute ruby code with that plan.

Sketchup allows us to make photo output by giving the number of frames between the two scenes , currently this side photographs the transitions from an invisible virtual scene , so can these scenes be included and displayed on the screen as a scene ?

This would require an extension to interpolate style and camera changes between the two scenes and then insert the new scenes.

hello sir, currently sketchup uses this process as scan, in this scan it creates scenes in the process behind it, can this process be performed on the scene, can it be created on the scene in these processes, frema selection is in the animation export section, it uses the settings here, the pictures are jpeg output, so these virtual scenes actually close here .

So, can these virtual scenes be shot in the working area with 1 frema, 2 frema, 3 frema …10 frema?

Do you want that all the frames of the animation to become single scenes? Just out of curiosity, why do you need to do that? I know a way you can get all the frames from a video but you’ll have first to export the animation and use another software.

1 Like

Is every frame scene possible?

Before answering in substance, a few comments:

• I’m not a teacher, just a user like you
  • In your forum profile, you state that you use SketchUp for Schools. It is a web-based product and you cannot run any scripts on it.
  • However, on your screenshots, I see a desktop version… please fix your forum profile.
  • In order to understand each other, we need to speak the same language, since the SketchUp Ruby API is in English, it would be good to use it also to communicate.

__

It is only true if the Scene transition time (az Model info>Animation) set to 1 second, otherwise you can only set the frame rate as frames/second. The amount of frames will depends on a Scene transition time and Scene Delay time.

__
If you are creating additional scenes between two existing senses containing all the frames that otherwise generated internally in SketchUp, you need to enter 0 (zeroes) into the Scene transition time field as well as to Scene Delay time field, because otherwise the animation will be ruined up.
I don’t see a good reason to burden the model with such a huge amount of scenes, and I’ not sure how the animation will happen in this case…

__

As @DanRathbun already stated it is possible to make an extension to fulfil you needs, however you need to describe it a much much more in details and precise.

As a very first advise to start in Ruby you can look for:

The Pages #show_frame_at method, which is used to show a frame in animation (of the slide show) at a given time in seconds.
You need to iterate all of desired frames - calculate time for the parameter based on the Scene transition time and a desired amount of frames.
This will set the current Camera for each iteration, You need to store certain parameters of the camera for each iteration and after iteration done you can crate new scenes and set its camera according to stored ones.

You want to create a scene for each frame of the movement between 2 existing scenes.

So rather than creating an image (jpg/png) you want a scene to be created inside your file?

What would you use this for?

1 Like

yes , thank you very much @dezmo . It may seem easy, but this part is complicated, but the scene transition time is the total number of scenes, equal to the animation duration, it shouldn’t need to be zero, the total number of scenes is not related to the frames available, the number of frames per second is selected, in the settings, yes @Elmtec-Adam, it’s started , a method that can be found from all rendering engines , making scene rendering possible , combining it with a suitable program , frankly my thought is to scan it frame by frame in sketchup , there is no scene option here , can this be done with a script \\\* * * Thank you very much for your interest,

that is, if the scene used for shooting was a square, 1 scene 2 scene 3 scene etc…

Yes, the scene duration should change, it should be 0

Why do you need to have scenes of every frame of the animation? I’m intrigued.