Sketchup Signin error - Signin Looping

Hi Sketchup,
All of our users are unable to sign in to Sketchup, same as many other users that have posted, click on Signin, popup box appears, click on the account to sign in and then it loops back to the signin page for Sketchup.
we have worked through all the suggested fixes (removed and re added the app to our domain, checked the permissions, made sure the app is ‘trusted’ for the whole domain within Google’s more recent app permission settings etc) but have not had any luck.

what is the fix for this issue please Sketchup?

It’s late in the day here, but I will tag @CaseyG so that he sees your post.

1 Like

Hi @CaseyG
Are you able to reach out to me regarding this issue?

Phil

It’s strange that Casey didn’t already reply. The office is closed for Labor Day today, but I may well see Casey in the morning, to ask him to drop by.

Hi @colin or @CaseyG

Can i please have a follow up regarding this ongoing issue.

Phil

Hi @pglendinning Sorry for the delay in my reply. I have been out of town. The usual culprits with a sign in loop are bad cookies or bad cached files. Can you let me know if clearing either or both of those does anything for you?

Hi @CaseyG
Cookies and Cache have been cleared.
All of our users are experiencing the same issue with the signin loop.

That is an unusual result. I’ll double check some things in our database and make sure the permissions are working on our end and let you know if I see anything obvious that might be the cause. In the meantime, can you let me know what your domain is? I’ll need that along to locate you in our database for one of the tests.

I’ll also ping the rest of the team and see if they have any ideas.

Hi @CaseyG the domains for this site are
@thac.nsw.edu.au
@student.thac.nsw.edu.au

Thanks for the reply @pglendinning! I’ll go ahead and manually add you to the database to make sure that it is not an error with your permission on our end. I also pinged the servers to make sure they are working and all is well on our end.

If you can spare a few minutes, try running through the deployment process one more time and then try and launch the app. If that works, then we are all set. If it does not work, let me know and we can go forward with the next steps on our troubleshooting process.

Please see my reply on this post…