I know I will stir up all the 3D purists here but after spending 40 hours cleaning up and autocad mess
- 500+ layers
- things in wrong layers
- layers embedded in blocks
- clipping plans showing a small detail but hiding an entire drawing
- consultants drawings stacked over each other
- blocks inserted in one layer but the entities in another layer
- dimensions with 10000 parameter settings
Please TRIMBLE give us a 2D version of Sketchup [with true curves]
for the purists sake you can sell it as separate software [I will buy it]
I only want maybe 3-4 line types
Make it read and write DWGs
Give me the same Layer, Grouping, Component, Outlining, inferencing concepts and interface as SKETCHUP
GOD, you almost did it with LAYOUT but you really made a mixed metaphor there …
Why didn’t you roll over the SU inferface to LAYOUT?
Why didn’t you components in LAYOUT?
Why didn’t you give us a Radius dimension in LAYOUT?
Why didn’t you give use a DWG import in LAYOUT
Bloodly Hell, if you did those things you could sell LAYOUT as a separate package as a $99 AUTOCAD Killer !