Tag, you’re it!

Right Click Bait …

Are you wearing Extensions?

Flip Along this, buddy!

2 Likes

Can you explode that box of chocolates?

1 Like

Oh… My… God… I wouldn’t have to guess what each filing was… :open_mouth:

I was on a future job site today. It was overgrown to the point of not being able to see the ground at all, but we needed to find the existing septic. After getting a general starting point from the field area (the only portion of the property without 30 year old trees on it) we wandered for 20 minutes probing for riser lids.

The whole time, in my head… “Just turn on X-ray and be done with this.”

5 Likes

Or hide Vegetation layer/tag

4 Likes

Sometimes my fingers itch to type dimensions for real-world things. Or press CtrlF in a book.

4 Likes

In our house, we regularly refer to our needing to “reduce the polygon count” on days when things reach a point of getting too messy/cluttered. Those days typically result in a trunkload of stuff getting dropped off at Goodwill.

4 Likes

The fire marshal was trying to get me to add an extra exit door which would have involved cutting through an 8" concrete wall, and a wood upper wall with metal cladding on both sides. I found myself wishing for VisuHole, or least the PushPull tool.

VisuHole3

3 Likes

I’ve had to point out to my comrades, that leaning in and looking around or behind something doesn’t typically work out too well unless you’re an owl.

2 Likes